Chapel Hill Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Chapel Hill Rental Property
You need a company you can trust to handle your Residential Property Management operational responsibilities.
We have the experience you want in property management. We offer full service management of residential properties
as well as an a la cart menu of services. We have a dedicated team of professionals ready to help you maximize
your profits without sacrificing on service.
We offer various options to meet the your needs. Whether you need a little help finding a tenant or want to pass everything off to us, we have a plan that will fit your needs.
The Benefits of using PPA Properties
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
Inquire About Our Services
Leasing Only Service:
- Perform Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of your property and help determine a competitive rental rate
- Take pictures of the property for advertising
- Provide maximum exposure by listing your property on over 15 websites, including Triangle Multiple Listing Service( TMLS), and Craigslist
- Employment/Income Verification
- Credit check
- Landlord References
- Criminal Background check
- Sex Offender Registry check
- Post "For Lease" signage at your property
- Receive phone calls and handle all inquiries about your property
- Facilitate tenant application process
- Show your property to qualified prospective tenants
- Facilitate lease signing with selected tenant
- Collect security deposit
- Perform move-in inspection
Full Service Management:
- Includes all of the benefits of Leasing Service, plus:
- Collect monthly rent from tenants and submit payments to owner
- Handle maintenance and repair issues
- Maintain communication with tenants and serve as liaison between tenant and owner
- Provide monthly and year-end financial statements to owners
- Perform regular inspections of the property
- Facilitate move-out process
- Represent owner in small claims court in the event of eviction proceedings
Chapel Hill Area Information
The Town of Chapel Hill is a community where a diversity of ideas, people, and opportunities converge. It is a place where its citizens feel a vitality and pride that stem from Chapel Hill's history, traditions, and unique characteristics. Nicknamed the "Southern Part of Heaven," Chapel Hill was named after New Hope Chapel which stood upon a hill at the crossing of two primary roads (where The Carolina Inn currently stands). Town lots were auctioned in 1793 when work began on the first University building, although it was 1795 before any residents occupied permanent homes.
The Town's first charter had no mention of a Mayor, but by 1871, H.B. Guthrie, magistrate of police, was being called by that title. Though not a Mayor by today's definition, Guthrie was hired by the Commissioners to "keep the peace" and preside at meetings of the board. An 1879 charter amendment formally established a mayoral position and invested it with police power, but it was not until 1895 that the modern Mayor/Council structure began to evolve. A charter amendment increased the size of the governing board to include a Mayor elected by the citizens; the first Mayor so elected was John H. Watson on May 5, 1895.
By 1899, the Commissioners were calling themselves the Board of Aldermen, but the Mayor/Board form of government continued until the summer of 1922 when the first Town Manager, Eddie Knox, was hired. It was not until July 1979 that the Town's governing board came to be called the Town Council.