Mebane Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Mebane Rental Property
You need a company you can trust to handle your Residential Property Management operational responsibilities.
We have the experience you want in property management. We offer full service management of residential properties
as well as an a la cart menu of services. We have a dedicated team of professionals ready to help you maximize
your profits without sacrificing on service.
We offer various options to meet the your needs. Whether you need a little help finding a tenant or want to pass everything off to us, we have a plan that will fit your needs.
The Benefits of using PPA Properties
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
Inquire About Our Services
Leasing Only Service:
- Perform Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of your property and help determine a competitive rental rate
- Take pictures of the property for advertising
- Provide maximum exposure by listing your property on over 15 websites, including Triangle Multiple Listing Service( TMLS), and Craigslist
- Employment/Income Verification
- Credit check
- Landlord References
- Criminal Background check
- Sex Offender Registry check
- Post "For Lease" signage at your property
- Receive phone calls and handle all inquiries about your property
- Facilitate tenant application process
- Show your property to qualified prospective tenants
- Facilitate lease signing with selected tenant
- Collect security deposit
- Perform move-in inspection
Full Service Management:
- Includes all of the benefits of Leasing Service, plus:
- Collect monthly rent from tenants and submit payments to owner
- Handle maintenance and repair issues
- Maintain communication with tenants and serve as liaison between tenant and owner
- Provide monthly and year-end financial statements to owners
- Perform regular inspections of the property
- Facilitate move-out process
- Represent owner in small claims court in the event of eviction proceedings
Mebane Area Information
The City of Mebane traces its beginnings to the early 19th century when a post office was established in 1809. The town was named for Brigadier General Alexander Mebane of the North Carolina Militia and a member of Congress in the 1790's. In 1855, the railroad arrived and Mebane was incorporated in 1881 as the town of Mebanesville. The name was officially changed to Mebane in 1883. The charter was amended to the City of Mebane in February of 1987.
Also in 1881, Mebane's industrial growth began with establishment of the former White Furniture Company, followed by the Mebane Bedding Company (now Kingsdown) in 1904 and the Ridgeville Telephone Company (now MebTel Communications) in 1907.
The first public water supply and wastewater treatment facilities were constructed in 1921, and Lake Michael was completed in 1953. Mebane no longer uses Lake Michael as its primary water source.