Morrisville Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Morrisville Rental Property
You need a company you can trust to handle your Residential Property Management operational responsibilities.
We have the experience you want in property management. We offer full service management of residential properties
as well as an a la cart menu of services. We have a dedicated team of professionals ready to help you maximize
your profits without sacrificing on service.
We offer various options to meet the your needs. Whether you need a little help finding a tenant or want to pass everything off to us, we have a plan that will fit your needs.
The Benefits of using PPA Properties
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
Inquire About Our Services
Leasing Only Service:
- Perform Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of your property and help determine a competitive rental rate
- Take pictures of the property for advertising
- Provide maximum exposure by listing your property on over 15 websites, including Triangle Multiple Listing Service( TMLS), and Craigslist
- Employment/Income Verification
- Credit check
- Landlord References
- Criminal Background check
- Sex Offender Registry check
- Post "For Lease" signage at your property
- Receive phone calls and handle all inquiries about your property
- Facilitate tenant application process
- Show your property to qualified prospective tenants
- Facilitate lease signing with selected tenant
- Collect security deposit
- Perform move-in inspection
Full Service Management:
- Includes all of the benefits of Leasing Service, plus:
- Collect monthly rent from tenants and submit payments to owner
- Handle maintenance and repair issues
- Maintain communication with tenants and serve as liaison between tenant and owner
- Provide monthly and year-end financial statements to owners
- Perform regular inspections of the property
- Facilitate move-out process
- Represent owner in small claims court in the event of eviction proceedings
Morrisville Area Information
The area was originally named in 1852 after Jeremiah Morris. Morris donated land to the North Carolina Railroad for a depot, water tower, and other buildings. The town continued to grow as a result of the rail line and its location at the intersection of roads leading to Chapel Hill, Raleigh, and Hillsborough.
On April 13, 1865, in the Battle of Morrisville, Federal cavalry under the command of Gen. Judson Kilpatrick skirmished with the retreating Confederate armies at Morrisville Station. The Confederate troops were successful in evacuating their remaining supplies and wounded to the west toward Greensboro, but Gen. William Tecumseh Sherman's cavalry forced the Confederates to leave the train behind and retreat toward Durham and the eventual surrender of the largest Confederate force of the war at Bennett Place.
The town was officially chartered in 1875 but was disincorporated in 1933. Eventually the town charter was restored in 1947.