Find Your Perfect Home
If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to the right place. As a prospective tenant, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams. Once you are a resident, we have a suite of tools to make your rental experience the best it can be.
- You must submit a completed application and a $35 processing fee for each adult that will be living in the home. You can apply online, fax or bring the application to the office. Subsequent to receiving your non- refundable application fee either by: Money Order, Check, or Credit Card, we will begin to process it. Submitting your two most recent pay stubs at the time that you submit your application can speed up the process.
- The application process includes: a Credit Check, an Employment Verification, and a Criminal Background, and Evictions check provided by an off-site service. We also perform a sex offender registry check through familywatchdog.us as well as a rental history verification. Completion of these checks may take up to 2 business days. You will be notified by a member of our staff of the outcome of your application.
PLEASE NOTE: Submitting an application does not secure a unit. Until we receive your security deposit and have your signature on a lease, the property continues to be advertised as available and shown to other prospective renters. We will not hold a unit without a security deposit and signed lease. An approved application is valid for 90 days. If you do not sign a lease for a property within this period, you will be required to complete the application process again to be considered to lease a property.
- After you receive notification that your application has been approved, you will be asked to schedule an appointment to review and sign the Lease Agreement within 5 business days.
- You must provide a copy of your two most recent check stubs.
- Please allow 30 to 45 minutes for this appointment.
Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
For our current residents we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more
comfortable and rewarding. Use our website to submit any maintenance requests, pay your rent, or just to
drop us a line. We love to hear from our residents.
Emergency Maintenance: 855-559-5525( After Hours, Weekends, and Holiday )
Links and Resources
- We turn off the utilities to each unit on the day your lease begins. Therefore, it is your responsibility to contact the appropriate utility companies and request that service begin in your name on the first day of your lease. If you do not do this, you may not have utilities on the day you move in.
- If you cannot move in to the unit on the first day your lease begins, understand that you are still to begin utility service on that date. Occasionally, problems or delays occur between the time when we have service turned off in our name, and service begins in your name. If you must have power, heat, water, etc. on a certain date, do not assume the utilities are in place. Double-check with utility companies to make sure service has begun.
- At your lease appointment, you will be given a list of the appropriate utility companies for your rental unit.
Tenants are required to obtain renter's insurance. Proof of insurance must be provided to PPA Properties during the lease appointment. Please contact your insurance agent or we will be happy to refer an agent to you.
Q: NO HOT WATERA:
- Check thermostat on tank for proper temperature setting and check that thermostat is not set to "vacation".
- Check and reset breaker on power panel.
- Check and reset the button next to the thermostat.
- View All >>